The one thing a woman knows is her body and that’s why we could not be happier to recommend woman-owned brands when it comes to feminine hygiene. Did you know that there are trace amounts of dioxins found in most of the conventional brands’ personal care products? For years, women have used pads and tampons contaminated with chemicals from pesticides and toxins that are said to be harmful to your overall health.
Today, there is a new crop of women owned brands on the market that offer sustainable, non-toxic organic period care that is not just better for the body, it is also better for the environment. There are also more outlets, education, and beauty subscription boxes for women to rely on that introduce them to new organic fem-care products that can change their lives.
You can try some great Rael products in the Fall Wellness & Beauty Essential Box along with other self-care goodies:
RAEL Organic Cotton Feminine Wipes – FULL SIZE
RAEL Organic Cotton Cover Panty Liners – FULL SIZE
RAEL Organic Cotton Cover Pads – DELUXE SAMPLE SIZE
Top Feminine Hygiene Brands Founded by Women to Check Out:
- The Honey Pot: Beatrice Feliu Espada created a product and brand to solve what other brands, wouldn’t using the power of herbs
Find everything from feminine wipes and foams to menstrual cups and pads.
- Rael: Co-founded by Aness An, Binna Won, and Yanghee Paik, who provide every woman with access to quality, high-performing period care that’s as good for you as it is for the environment.
Find heating patches, reusable pads, and tampons to menstrual cups, wipes, and washes.
- The Honest Company: When Founder, Jessica Alba couldn’t find one brand to trust for all her everyday needs, she had to create it.
Find pads, tampons, and monthly kits.
- Nene FemHealth: Nerissa Olugbala provides holistic ways to indulge in feminine care with a Menstrual Cup and other fem-care products.
Find pads, tampons, menstrual cups, and lotus eggs.
- Lola: Jordana and Alex are reinventing feminine care. Starting with high-quality, natural ingredients that you can trust.
Find pads, tampons, and wipes.
Being aware of the many sustainable holistic options that are widely available will help you make better choices for your body while making a conscious decision to treat mother earth better.