As summer leads into fall, you’ll want your hair to stay moisturized and healthy and Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil is one of the ways you can foster that. Here are a few tips for use:
- Apply small amounts of high quality Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil daily to your hair roots and scalp. Then massage the oil into your scalp using your fingertips. You may leave the oil on your scalp overnight. The oil will not soil your pillow as Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil is easily absorbed into your scalp.
- Once per week, use Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil as a Hot Oil Treatment–preferably on the weekends. Use generous amounts of Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil and really massage into scalp and hair.
- After applying Jamaican Black Castor Oil to your scalp and hair, cover your hair with a plastic cap and go under the dryer for 15 to 30 minutes.
- After a Hot Oil Treatment with Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil you may shampoo with Sunny Isle All Natural Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Shampoo and Conditioner.
- You may now style and groom your hair on a daily basis with any one of Sunny Isle’s Jamaican Black Castor Oil all Natural Hair Pomades, lightly scented with your choice of fragrance, Lavender, Rosemary or Ylang Ylang essential oils.
*You can expect to see results in two weeks after date of usage.
Shop Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil now in the COCOTIQUE store.