Are you looking for the perfect lip balm? Are your lips being ignored since wearing masks have become the new normal? We are happy to introduce you to the Mongo Kiss Yumberry Lip Balm from Eco Lips in the July 2020 Box. Yumberry says it all! Not only is the smoothest lip balm you will ever find, but it smells and tastes amazing too! Made from the finest Mongongo oil from Africa and organic Fair Trade Certified coco butter, this sweet and sour flavor with notes of cranberry and pomegranate is inspired by the Asian superfruit. You can count on this ultra-hydrating balm to give your lips the nutrients it needs, leaving your lips nice and smooth.
You won’t be able to get enough of the rich moisture from the Mongongo Oil sourced from the Maketti Tree in a rural village in Africa.
The Benefits of Mongongo Oils
- It’s a super emollient meaning that it has extreme skin softening properties
- It lasts longer on your skin than coconut oil and jojoba oil because of its high amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids, and prevents moisture from escaping pores
- Calms inflammation and redness of the skin
- Linoleic acid and magnesium give the skin a natural grow and makes skin appear younger
- Contains the essential fatty acids and vitamins necessary for your skin to create a flexible barrier that can also prevent and repair any damage to the skin
Another reason why we love Eco Lips so much is because this husband and wife duo built their company on love. From choosing healthy ingredients, packaging, and sourcing to their commitment to creating organic products while sustainably operating a business by using wind power and solar power to make their gluten-free and cruelty lip products. Their business also helps women create more self-worth while increasing their net-worth.
Don’t leave your house without your Mongo Kiss Yumberry Lip Balm. Check out the other flavors these organic lip balms come in and stock up!
USE OUR EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT CODE MONGOCOCO FOR 15% OFF ALL MONGO KISS LIP BALMS AT ECOLIPS.COM – EXPIRES SEPTEMBER 15, 2020