Every action starts with a thought. We’ve been talking a lot about self-care and making positive lifestyle changes to help you improve your life. Have you tried making a vision board yet? Creating an inspirational collage of images is a representation of what you are attracted to. What are your goals? What areas of your life do you want to focus on? We can only suggest starting where you are and set attainable goals that are in alignment with who you want to be and where you want to be.
A vision board starts with the laws of attraction. These thoughts or visions should evoke emotion. When you see yourself doing something that you aspire to do, how does it make you feel? Do you feel joy, excitement, or empowered? These emotional responses coupled with the images you choose to add to your board are designed to be a visual reminder to help you manifest your goals.
Here Are a Few Tips to Get You Started:
- Take your visions out of your head and write them down.
- Look for images and quotes that represent your best vision. You can use magazines, google search, and images of yourself — you are your best motivator. Feel free to create your own motivational quotes if you can’t find anything that aligns with your goals.
- Make sure that you have all of your supplies. You will need your images and quotes, as mentioned above. Choose either a poster board, cork board. You’ll also need pushpins, or a glue stick and a pair of scissors. You can also include stickers and glitter to jazz your board up. Keep in mind, less is more. You don’t want to have too much on your page to prevent clutter.
- You are the center of attraction. Place an image of yourself or something that represents you in the center of the board and arrange everything else out accordingly. Lay everything out and take a photo before sticking anything to the board.
- Place the finished masterpiece in a location that you will see often to remind you of the things that you want to manifest. These reminders will help you work towards achieving your goals.
Remember to start where you are. Create something that is attainable for you. Say your affirmations and keep a positive mindset to help guide you through your transitions. Life is a journey, not a destination. Be creative, be inspired, be authentic and most of all enjoy your journey!